“Dr. Terman is a gem. He is smart, practical and, most of all, caring. He takes a good history and listens well. He is up to date on current medical trends and is not afraid to think outside the box. Most of all, he is extremely compassionate and dedicated to his patients. I highly recommend him.”
Welcome to the office of Eric W. Terman, MD
I am committed to a truly patient-focused and independent concierge medicine practice.
My goal is to ensure that I have the time to listen that is required to strengthen solid relationships, think critically and preserve what I hope you have come to know as high-quality care. I want to be your healthcare advocate and partner. I intend to focus on providing the very best preventive and acute medical care possible.
About Eric W. Terman, MD
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, University of North Carolina, NC, 1998
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of North Carolina, NC, 1997
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of North Carolina, NC, 1995
- MD, University of Chicago/The Pritzker School of Medicine, 1994
- AB, History & Science, cum laude, Harvard University, 1989
What Is Concierge Medicine?
Concierge medicine, also known as membership medicine, is a relationship between a patient and a primary care physician in which the patient pays an annual fee or retainer.
In exchange for the retainer, doctors provide enhanced care, including principally a commitment to limit patient loads to ensure adequate time and availability for each patient.
Concierge Medicine Benefits:
- Timely office visits
- Direct communications during office hours (and after!)
- With rare exceptions you will always be seen by me
- Extended office hours
- Adult dependent children of members are welcome
- Care for visiting family and friends
- Friendly technology
- A strong focus on preventive medicine and long term health and wellness
- Peace of mind
- Personal care and commitment
“Dr. Terman’s care of my mom in her final days was caring compassionate and just exceptional. Couldn’t ask for a better doctor.”
“Dr. Terman is far, far above the average Doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and caring, I have been impressed and thankful for over 20 years.”
“Since becoming Dr. Terman’s patient in 2000, he and his staff have provided an exceptional doctor-patient experience. Over the years, Dr. Terman’s management of my health/wellness needs has led to a trust-based, doctor-patient relationship. Recently I underwent extensive spinal surgery. Dr. Terman, (In conjunction with Dr. Aruna Ganju, Neurosurgeon and Dr. Allison Hahr, Endocrinologist), was an integral part of the team that led to a successful surgical outcome.”
“It’s all been written here before and it’s all true. Dr. Terman is a brilliant physician who also happens to be an amazing human being. I’ve been fortunate to be his patient for perhaps 15 years and without fail he has been available, responsive (and proactive when he knows something is up), caring, and interested in his patient as a whole person including work, family and lifestyle. If you are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to get into his practice, jump at it.”